A blog in the life

...but maybe more like a life in the blog if I keep on posting loads.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dates for Malawi

I have finally found out the dates for my Malawi trip - wahey! After much guesswork and confusion etc. I now know that I'm going out on the 3rd of January (2007, duh) and come back on the 28th of July. That means I'll be out there for a huge 7 months, give or take a week or so. This of course means I'll be celebrating my birthday in the traditional Malawian way... whatever that may be.

Actually the late return is annoying because a long summer would have been useful to do all that I've planned to do, including making some money which seems to be slowly entering into the realms of impossibility. But hey, if I go to Uni a pauper I guess it's for a good reason.

You all had better come to Heathrow to see me off! No excuse for absances since my flight's at the very respectable time of 7pm :p

xxx

2 Comments:

At 9:51 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Ooooooh, that's way too soon after New Years'.....! If you're very nice I might! :P

 
At 9:52 am, Blogger Rachel said...

PS. Hi, Florence!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home